You don’t need to be into bodybuilding to love this hair care genius. Just treat your hair to our invincible Rebuild duo, Amplify & Body Builder, and enjoy the results!
If your hair looks weak, damaged and fried from too many chemical treatments, it needs a strength booster pronto. Let our deep repair treatment come to the rescue: it thickens hair, adds volume and structure, nourishes and soothes, and reconstructs the hair fibre adding extra shine. A superhero.
Mix equal amounts of Amplify Phase A and Body Builder Phase B in a non-metal bowl. Blend to a soft, uniform mousse. Apply to washed, towel-dried hair. Massage against the cuticle direction from tips towards the roots to help the active substances penetrate the cuticle. Cover head with a plastic cap or clear film (not foil) and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, towel-dry hair and apply Rebuild Sealer Leave-In Conditioner. Do not rinse. Wait a few minutes before styling.
- Bi-phase deep repair treatment promoting rejuvenated and healthy hair
- Hair’s strength is increased from the first application
- Reinforces the hair fibre and gives hair body and structure
Properties of Active Ingredients:
- Phase A – Amplify – thickens the hair structure and adds volume to weak, damaged and chemically treated hair. Enriched with Cysteine amino acids (repair and rebuild the hair fibre), Allantoin (softens and moisturizes the hair fibre), Limnanthes Alba Oil (soothing, gloss-enhancing) and Panthenol (conditions hair, gives structure) to restore hair suppleness and shine.
- Phase B – Body Builder – supplies rebuilding active substances to the hair fibres; delivers in-depth wheat amino acids with high repairing power which bond to keratin. Enriched with Jojoba oil (nourishing and protective, rich in Vitamin E and F and minerals), Allantoin (softens and moisturizes the hair fibre), Panthenol (conditions hair, gives structure) and Aloe extract (in-depth soothing, emollient and moisturising) for added suppleness and shine.
Format: 2 sachets of 15 ml (1.02 oz.) each