For hair that needs fresh color, but also a visit to the spa, the innovative Thermal Color is the ideal product to use. With high cosmetic values, it leaves hair glossy and vibrant, protecting its natural balance while adding long-lasting color. You can thank the regenerating and moisturizing spa water content that renders hair more manageable than ever, and the 98% pure color micro-pigments which ensure perfect coverage and intense shades your clients will love.
With low ammonia content, free from p-phenylenediamine and resorcinol, the excellent Thermal Color cream-gel is simply a salon must-try.
- In a non-metallic container, mix 50 ml of Thermal Color with 75 ml of Thermal Activator based on a dilution ratio of 1:1,5
- For the lightening line: 50 ml Thermal Color 100 ml Thermal Activator, based on a dilution ratio of 1:2
- Apply on dry, unwashed hair
For activator volumes and waiting time, refer to the table below:
- Coverage and tone on tone or darker shades: 10 Vol. 35 minutes
- Coverage and lightening by 1 level: 20 Vol. 40 minutes
- Coverage and lightening by 2 levels: 30 Vol. 45 minutes
- Coverage and lightening by 3 levels: 40 Vol. 50 minutes
- 100% gray coverage and lightens hair up to 4 shades
- Hair is left super-glossy, hydrated, and the color is long-lasting
- Contains 98% pure color micro-pigments for effective coverage
- Long-lasting, intense, bright colors that do not fade over time
- Low ammonia content (less than 1%) for a gentler cuticle penetration
- Cream-gel texture that adheres perfectly to the hair without disrupting the hair balance
Properties of Active Ingredients:
- Free from p-phenylenediamine and resorcinol, it is ideal for sensitive scalps
- Enriched with Spa Water from the famous Terme di Giunone of Verona (stimulates blood circulation and has a soothing, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect), orange extract (anti-oxidant action, blocks free-radicals), Panthenol (repairs UV rays damage, moisturizes hair in depth, replenishes and protects hair).
Format: 100 ml (3.38 oz.) tube